The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

my girlfriend hates my car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan86 said:
My gf used to hate my car with a passion because she thought I cared about it more than I did about her. That was really the only fights we ever got in :|

Somehow, that's all changed now. She's really taken an interest in cars...

She says the RS on her 3G stands for "really slow"...and wants to buy a 95-96 Talon TSi or 97-99 Eclipse GST Spyder. She also loves SRT-4's. WTF Talk about a complete 180..

Ryan is this the girl that was with your when you bought my turbo? if so good find man haha. Anyway you all seemed to have gotten screwed somewhere in the task of finding gf's. My wife loves my car always asks to drive it, htough I think she is scared of it now, she's even talking to me about buying a gsx for herself and having me mod it. Hell she is talking to me about buying me half the set of volks I wanted for my birthday. Damn glad I decided to marry this one.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back