The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

My friends step dad wants to race me and im scared

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoasT BeeF

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 7, 2002
Loveland, Colorado
Yea.

My friends step dad bought this 81 vette with and LS7, racing tranny and some other engine mods im not sure of. He wants to race me. :rolleyes:

Who thinks I can take him? LOL

Maybe off the line but he will rip me in half after that.

Those Vettes have about 170 or so hp from the factory so unless his mod list is real extensive, I wouldn't worry about it.

heh....

Well he says he can smoke em in 3rd so I think it has more than 170hp. This is not the engine that came in the car, it is the LS7 engine. I know jack about vette's I am just going off what he said. Apparently he has had a ton of work done to it. This guy is rich, owns 2 airplanes buys a brand new turbo diesel pickup just about everytime the old one needs and oil change, 1 Hummer, couple camaros, and 3 other vettes. He told me he thinks he could take me off the line in one of his "other" vettes. I don't know about racing the 81, although I did just smoke a 5.0 and 2 Z28's tonight.....mmmmm its tempting.

like everyone always says... just race, you can comapair the two untill hell freez's over but all it takes is one bad shift to change the outcome of the race. (although then you will likely have to lission to "if i had bla bla bla") but hey wining is wining..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back