The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

my friend thinks DSM's are rice!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

About2Bturbo'd

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 13, 2003
FloridaUS
my friend that i'm stationed here thinks that all DSM's are rice!!! and he says DSMer's don't know anything about cars. so i told him to check out this board and DSMtalk.....now he has a totally different view on us!!!!

he drives a saturn...i think an SL....i'm not sure though....but i changed his mind about DSM's and their people nontheless....:D

he's always talking about body kits and stuff.....how they're rice....and he just went in on a group buy for a body kit....hypocrite

bwhahah you should of beat him tell he said dsms are true performance cars there not rice and the people who own them learn about cars really quick.!!!

Explain to your friend that DSMs are American Domestics.

Not that there's much really wrong with Saturns. They just aren't much in the way of performance cars. I think even your N/T would leave him wondering.

punch him in the face and tell him that it was from jamie in new jersey for being ####ing stupid and if he wants to make something of it he can

um... aren't half the cars on this site rice :D but yeah, generally most dsm'er's are more interested in going fast than looking "cool" for the ricers.

Originally posted by eclipsed95

He must be, I haven't seen too many Saturns running around sportin a turbo:D
that's the ricer complex the "i have a pos honda(ort saturn) so i'll turbo it to be cool" complex

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back