The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

My friend is stupid!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOL i'm just waiting it out, i've tryed helping but obviously it didnt work, so i'm just gonna see what happens. If it works out then great if it doesnt then i have a reason to kick him in the nuts when i go back up to jersey and say "I told you so dumbass" ROFL :toobad:

No way, a freaking nt 93 goes for more then 6k......

If it was true, even if it was stock I would SO buy it, even if I have to borrow, steal, and kill to get the money.

I didn't know people out there still are stupid enough to fall for the "$6k fully modded perfect import" scam.

If your friend expects to pay 6K for ANY mark IV supra, it probably won't come with a motor, windows, doors, bumpers, or an interior... LOL!

No_Skillz said:
If it turns out legit, we're all gonna be sorry douches.

I'd bet my right testicle that it's not legit. There is no way in hell that a 93 turbo Supra is selling for that much. Especially a modified one since that type of owner would know what he could get for it. I could maybe, MAYBE see it happening if it was an old lady that didn't know any better or something..

I have a beach house on the ocean here in New Mexico for $6,000. He could just send me the money and in 200 years when earthquakes brake away half of the US it will double in price!! :thumb:

bhop said:
I'd bet my right testicle that it's not legit. There is no way in hell that a 93 turbo Supra is selling for that much. Especially a modified one since that type of owner would know what he could get for it. I could maybe, MAYBE see it happening if it was an old lady that didn't know any better or something..
Dude we have something in common, i bet him my left testicle that its a scam OMG. We just gotta wait next week, and i'll let you know as soon as he lets me know.

If it turns out nt to be a scam what's he going to do with two left testicles? One of you should offer your right nut instead just so he can feel more balanced.

Ken said:
If it turns out nt to be a scam what's he going to do with two left testicles? One of you should offer your right nut instead just so he can feel more balanced.
You should re read, bhop offered his right ball and i offered my left one. So my friend will have a perfectly good se t of two. BUT that WILL NOT happen

Defiant said:
Good god. There is no car, duh. :rolleyes:

Well yea..

I don't think I conveyed what I meant. I e-mailed him to find the location of the car...to have a friend actualy go look at it, and if legi buy it :)

yea as i said it before he got SCAMED!!!! now he's got 7500 less in his pocket ( the car was 6000 and "shipping" was 1500)

Well so far ive told him "I TOLD YOU SO DUMBASS!!!!" when i heard the news. Then he admitted that he was dumb and should of listened to me. ohh well he'll know better next time.

He wants to try to get his money back now, got the cops involved but i dunno if its gonna do any good

I'm at a loss for words. You're friend is an idiot, and those are the kindest words I have for him.

:nono:

tell you friend i said,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Idiot!!

siceclipse said:
tell you friend i said,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Idiot!!

Agreed. But some scammer is now 7500 bucks richer :notgood:

You know what's even more stupid? He paid the guy for shipping when you are suppose to pay the shipping company!! What an idiot... seriously. When I bought my car I had to schedule the shipping payment and stuff all myself. Its not up to the seller.

HAHA its probably good that he got scammed, if he is that dumb to buy a car that way then he deserves it, it'll teach him a lesson for later on in life.

pr0 said:
Agreed. But some scammer is now 7500 bucks richer :notgood:

You know what's even more stupid? He paid the guy for shipping when you are suppose to pay the shipping company!! What an idiot... seriously. When I bought my car I had to schedule the shipping payment and stuff all myself. Its not up to the seller.
You know whats even more stupid? The car was suppose to be in NY (if theres even a car) but the guy wanted the money for the car send to someplace in Cali, and money for shipping to Florida!!! OMG :confused: WTF
When i wasked W.T.F. was he thinking sending money to all of those places, he just said that he wanted the car so badly!!! what an idiot. :toobad:
Well i guess he learned his lesson (hopefully) and we all got a laugh at his stupidity...

well weither or not he does get anything back is pointless...
the question should be does he DESERVE to get anything back?

I mean good grief, how many people told him that it had to be a scam?
And just who encouraged him to go through with it?

I honestly do not feel sorry for him, or even one smigzen of pity.
He needed to be smacked upside the head with a solid metal 2X4 for even thinking it COULD be legit... at least then he would have been in a coma and not be able to complete the transaction and still have his money...

calling him an idiot for the rest of his life is still not enough... :tease: :tease: :tease:

As I stated on the first page, Get new friends.

There isn't a name for people like your friend. He was warned by you, And everyone on this board, He still decided to send THAT MUCH money to someone he does not even know, For something he DID NOT even see in person, Especially being a car. Your friend doesn't deserve his money back, And I honestly don't think he will get it back. Check him off your friends list. :notgood: :toobad: :rolleyes:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back