The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

My First Subaru

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just wanted to post a couple pics of what the clutch was like when I replaced it. No wonder I had to trailer it home.

GOPR0357_1593275103079.JPG

GOPR0355_1593275103079.JPG

Wow, how many 8k launches did that clutch see? What a mess. I changed the clutch out in my DD Saturn this last week because of slippage and now I can't get the car to run right. I swear if it isn't one thing its another. She has no power and the dam tach quit, such is life.
How do you like the Subie? Performance up to snuff? Fun to drive? Compare to a
DSM?
:)

That car was a blast while I had it. The previous owner was one of those racer boy teens so he probably beat on it pretty bad. It was non turbo so nothing crazy. But being a 2.5 it made pretty good torque for a 4 cylinder. I had a total of around $1600 in it and ended up selling it for $3500. That's one of the good things about Subarus, they hold value.

NICE!!!! :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back