The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

My First Mod Ever! HA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex99gst

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2003
Nashville, Tennessee
LOL i guess this isnt much of a mod, more of me just messin around. a while back i bought a cheap air filter off ebay for my blazin 88 camry :rolleyes: and it came in yesterday. since the car still isnt even mine yet, me and my dad went out today and installed it, so pretty much i have finally had some experience doin atleast somethin under the hood which will hopefully carry onto when i get a DSM :thumb:

before i get flamed and crap by some people who think this is ghey, i only did this to mess around. i understand that it wont give me 12hp by adding an air filter. i know this, i just did this to have some fun messin with the car, thats all. with that said heres the pics

Attachments

• camry engine shot2.JPG
    camry engine shot2.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 257
  • carmy intake2.JPG
    carmy intake2.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 255
Shiniest thing under the hood...LOL..

Congrats on doing your very first mod, now it will never end :cool:

hell yea. me and my buddies put an ebay intake on my friends lumina. it only ended up costing him around 50 bucks and it sounds pretty damn good.

LOL thanks for the quick replies guys, and yea this should continue when i get a DSM eventually. this thing doesent sound too bad acutally, got it for $17 shipped. it sounds pretty swell its noticably louder when u get to about 4k :laugh: ;)

Sephroth57 said:
just wondering... why youre posting this on a DSM site? :confused:

Why the hell not post it here.

Nice job man!

Hey that's funny I just did the same first mod today, except on my GSX :D

And yes, it'll never stop

oh wait, i have no money :cry:

you're not the only one with no money.

2gGSX said:
Hey that's funny I just did the same first mod today, except on my GSX :D

And yes, it'll never stop

oh wait, i have no money :cry:

LOL i got about 4k saved up in my bank account from mowin yards, but i wish my parents would just help me buy a car so then i could use that on the future DSM but oh well. i too will be broke once i get one :cry:

4000 + a steady part time income is enough if youre plannin on going likefor a 90-92 dsm....
what are you looking to get, I take it youre a kid and have no ther expensses really

xcelr8n said:
4000 + a steady part time income is enough if youre plannin on going likefor a 90-92 dsm....
what are you looking to get, I take it youre a kid and have no ther expensses really

i was plannin on gettin a 1gB b/c im not a huge fan of the pop ups, but i still love the 1g as well as all DSM's :thumb: youre right, i am only 15 so i dont have all kinds of expenses but hopefully i can get another job as well as mowin on the weekends and maybe have some money then :|

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back