The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

My First DSM: Update 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetdsmpwr

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 13, 2009
Canton, Michigan
Hey guys! I've been gathering up parts for a little winter project for the last few months while in school. Last thing I did on the car was install my Jusmx Holset 20 psi actuator to my Evo III 16G. With it set to about 23 psi dropping to 20 by redline, I was able to run a 13.2@105. Still no 12's partly because of a slipping ACT 2100 and a very shitty tune(Tuned by me;)) With these next few mods, 12's should be a walk in the park. My goal is 12.49 or better on 93 octane, full weight(minus spare), and all-season tires. This is my DD you know:thumb:. So here is what I got my baby for Christmas:

TiAL QR Bypass Valve:

122gakw.jpg

Here you can see my ACT 2600, Evo Beehive valvesprings and aluminum retainers, TopLine Revised lifters, new OEM clutch master cylinder(mine is leaking), and new OEM clutch fork and pivot ball:
1zyzf60.jpg

This just came this week:

29f5t2s.jpg

262l3qw.jpg

FP 1x intake and exhaust cams. I haven't seen many people using these and they seem like they will be a great street/strip cam. I'll be replacing all the timing belt and related components when I install the cams, lifters, and valve springs.

I am also picked up a rebuilt 1G 60mm throttle body, an ETS custom throttle body elbow with IAT bung, a GM IAT, and an Omni Power 4 bar MAP sensor. So we'll see if speed density will help a bit too. When all this stuff is in, I hope to take a drive up to Rochester, NY and get a nice tune from STM. They have the best prices for tuning I have ever seen and I admire what they have been doing with stock motor builds. Can't wait till spring to see what this beast can do!

i got the same cams sitting im my shop just never installed tell me how they r when u install them

I'll definitely put an update up when I get them in. I can't wait to see what the dyno shows. I have never seen dyno results for this cam.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back