The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

My First DSM: Update 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetdsmpwr

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 13, 2009
Canton, Michigan
I was able to get up to the track again on Friday with my boost leak fixed and with nicer(cooler) weather. The results were relieving. After owning and slowly working on the car for over a year I was finally able to make some progress from stock 1/4 mile numbers. The last time I was out my best was a 14.933 @ 90.03 with a 1.966 60'. My new best is a 14.443 @ 92.45 with a 1.842 60'. FYI, I still have the T-25 on the car. This is way better than my first ever pass with the car a month ago being a 15.607. This time will stand as my best with the T-25 as I am finally installing my Evo III 16G this weekend. I am hoping for 12's before I have to go to college.

Here are my time slips from the night:
25q66ir.jpg

n36lpu.jpg

2e0vinb.jpg

The spread between my best and worst times was only 0.14 seconds! Pretty consistent if you ask me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back