The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

my first dsm and its long restoration. UPDATE

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitsubishimanic

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 4, 2010
clarkston, Washington
OK ive pinned my problem down to three diffrent things

1. missing injector plug i dont know how it broke off but my cylinder 4 injector plug is gone.:ohdamn::confused:

2. checked the code for the cel i was getting and got code 14 faulty tps. damn now i need to find a cheep tps.:mad:

3.random unhooked vac lines. doing a vac delet this weekend.

god the antisipation is killing me. my first dsm finally and i only got to drive it twice befores it takes a crap on me. grrrr. i never even got to get on it and see what real power feels like compared to the 2 hondas and a protoge i started my tuner andventures from. well ill let u know how every thing goes.:talon:

and please no honda haten most of us started off with one anyways. and i love my honda as a DD and ROADTRIP car. but my dsm is where the real funs gona happen.:hellyeah::rocks:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back