The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

my first dsm and its long restoration. UPDATE 3 LOTS OF PICS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitsubishimanic

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 4, 2010
clarkston, Washington
ITS ALIVE..... so its been awhile seince ive posted but i finally got it running last week. turns out i had gotten the wrong year of ecu. stupid noob mistake didnt reserch right.:ohdamn: but ne who with it being down so long i got to get to all the small stupid stuff done. i did a vac delete, head gasket, timing job, new brakes, plugs, wires, coil pack ect ect. all the small matinace details.

Also had time to tear my turbo apart and check its health out. it was shot lots of play in every direction up down side to side and in and out this thing was fryed. well i had a friend with a 2g with lots of spare parts. ne way i got a 2g header rebuilt tdo4 with less then 5000 miles and o2 housing for 75 bucks. i know its a down grade from a tdo5 to a tdo4 but i couldnt pass up a offer like that. but at least i got rid of that horribal boost lag from the stock 1g setup.

but ive been able to drive it a couple times finnaly. first time sence i drove it home last november and im hooked never driven any thing like it. ne way ill post some pics.:thumb:

Its probably a 13g, stock for a 1g auto. Get rid of it for a 14b.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back