The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

My First DSM 96 GS-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GS-T SL33P3R

Probationary Member
Nov 8, 2011
Millington, Tennessee
Hey all names Corey.
Just bought my very first DSM that was soley mine. Brother has a 95 GS with a blown engine with amazing mods.
Literally just purchased the car days ago. It doesnt look like much right now but I can honestly say it is exaxlty what i wanted. The guy i bought it from didn't do much mods, i beleive the only addition he added was an off brand intercoller system and new blow-off valve. I got the car for $1200 and in my book that was a steal. My last car was an 03 Audi TT and unfortunately it's life ended in a head on collison.

Starting from scratch now with the beautiful GS-T. The car is gutted except for seats and gauges and dash. Engine is in prestine conditon runs like a champ. New battery is a must and maybe battery cables as well. Unfortunately no pics yet but i will have them on my profile by the end f the week. I have already began purchasing the body, engine, enterior and custom mods and my personal deadline for the car is 6 months.

Here is the list of mods soon to come (delivery and installation)

Front Carbon Steel Strut Bar

Mitsubishi Eclipse Extreme Dimensions Duraflex Fiberglass Aggressive Body Kit

Tokico Illumina Suspension System

Lowering Suspension Springs

Mitsubishi Eclipse Weapon R Racing Seat Brackets

Megan Racing Aluminum Spoiler - GT Type Color: Black

Mitsubishi Eclipse VIS Racing G Force Style Black Carbon Fiber Hood

Mitsubishi Eclipse Aerogear X-1 Style Fiberglass Fenders

Black Halo Pro Headlights

APC Black Taillights

Mitsubishi Eclipse Megan Racing Short Shifter

Universal Greddy Full Auto Turbo Timer II

Universal Greddy Profec B-Spec II Electronic Boost Controller - Black

Universal MSD Ignition Dash Hawk - Vehicle Info Display

DSM 4G63 Turbo Manifold

Mitsubishi Eclipse Option Racing Spark Plug Wire Color

Corbeau 5-Point Latch and Link

Isotta Armrest Style: Part Number

Gennie Shifter Flame Shift Knob Series Mitsubishi Spec-D Tuning NRG Short Hubs

Stage 3 Surge O2 Chip Combo

Mitsubishi Eclipse Greddy Racing Ti-C Catback Exhaust System

Head up Display Speedometer HUD

PBS-PKE Combination Pack #1 (Push-Button Start)

*Engine will be revamped entirely, but for now the stock engine is plenty to get me from point A to B.

Hope everyones car modding goes well and you continue to make your DSM's or Non-DSM cars unique and personalized. I look foreward to seeing and learning a lot from everyones mods and cars.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back