The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

My first build!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FearlessNick

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2011
Casa Grande, Arizona
Wwll, this is my first build. For my 420a 1998 Eclipse RS.
I'm just building up a regular engine. No performace internals. So i bought this engine, the guy said it has 80k on it. So I have took this whole thing apart because it was all carboned up. But everything is looking good so far. I have a ton of pictuers that I will put up later. So pretty much the whole thing is apart and today when i go into the shop I'm going to clean my valves, springs etc. But good thing I have my dad helping me. Lets hope I dont run into any trouble.

3-28-11
Well last Friday I was at work and I was going to start putting my head together. I found out all of my exuast vavles were bent. I new I was going to come on this because I bought the engine with the timing belt cover all broken and no belt and missing a timing component. So today the head is getting sent in to have it checked and put back together for me with brand new vavles. Sorry I still have not posted pics yet. I have been super busy.

4-14-11
So I still have not uploaded any pictures. But I have tons in my phone. Well tomorrow (4-15-11) I'm going to start taking my car apart and getting ready to take the engine out on saturday. So I'm going to spend a lot of time on it. But I'm also going to be fixing my transmission. I have to take it apart and fix the speed gear on the inside. So I'm going to be down for a little bit. But I'm going to be able to see how fast I'm going! :) Pretty much after the build I will be posting up pictures for sure!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back