The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

My Family......of cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justins99GSX

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 31, 2004
Somewhere, Arizona
Hey there...bored as hell so decided to take some pictures of the "Family"
Let me know what ya think :thumb:

First the talon bone stock except for an airfilter :thumb:
41369Family_003-med.jpg

Next is my ride
41369Family_006-med.jpg

Finally My brothers....( :dsm: powered)
41369Family_012-med.jpg

Brother has the 20g upgrade..waiting for fuel upgrades(still hauls a$$ :thumb: )

Thanx for checking it out
Justin :dsm: :talon:

dats awesome, your cars are cleen shit, how do they hold with the cooling? I mean do you have overehating problems over there?

I think it is a third-gen MR2, a clean looking one at that. Nice cars, you have good taste

EDIT: D'oh! my bad, its a second gen, still awesome though

boostaddictgsx said:
I think it is a third-gen MR2, a clean looking one at that. Nice cars, you have good taste

It's a 2nd Gen. and it's sick as a mofo.

91TSi FWD said:
What's that last one? Looks like an MR2

its a 91 mr2 turbo.......has a lot of jdm pieces on it like the clear corners and side badges..... here is a picture of the :dsm: power turbo:

41369Family_010-med.jpg

Plans for my ride or a EVO III 16g and fmic..

thanx for the replies keep em coming

ITSME4G63 said:
dats awesome, your cars are cleen shit, how do they hold with the cooling? I mean do you have overehating problems over there?

brother hacked the fans so they are always on....i have a fludyne aluminum radiator...the only thing that sux is out here our tiny sidemounts get heat soaked easily and tends to throw "cylinder misfire" codes like crazy WTF

Justins99GSX said:
brother hacked the fans so they are always on....i have a fludyne aluminum radiator...the only thing that sux is out here our tiny sidemounts get heat soaked easily and tends to throw "cylinder misfire" codes like crazy WTF

should come down and play in pheonix! :p LOL

You think its hot there? Come try riding in Alabama with no AC. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back