The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

My Family......of cars

Justins99GSX

Proven Member
Oct 31, 2004
Somewhere, Arizona
Hey there...bored as hell so decided to take some pictures of the "Family"
Let me know what ya think :thumb:

First the talon bone stock except for an airfilter :thumb:
41369Family_003-med.jpg

Next is my ride
41369Family_006-med.jpg

Finally My brothers....( :dsm: powered)
41369Family_012-med.jpg

Brother has the 20g upgrade..waiting for fuel upgrades(still hauls a$$ :thumb: )

Thanx for checking it out
Justin :dsm: :talon:

ITSME4G63

Proven Member
Feb 6, 2004
chicago, Illinois
dats awesome, your cars are cleen shit, how do they hold with the cooling? I mean do you have overehating problems over there?

boostaddictgsx

Proven Member
Jun 11, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
I think it is a third-gen MR2, a clean looking one at that. Nice cars, you have good taste

EDIT: D'oh! my bad, its a second gen, still awesome though

Game Over

Proven Member
Jun 30, 2004
Aston, Pennsylvania
boostaddictgsx said:
I think it is a third-gen MR2, a clean looking one at that. Nice cars, you have good taste

It's a 2nd Gen. and it's sick as a mofo.

Justins99GSX

Proven Member
Oct 31, 2004
Somewhere, Arizona
91TSi FWD said:
What's that last one? Looks like an MR2

its a 91 mr2 turbo.......has a lot of jdm pieces on it like the clear corners and side badges..... here is a picture of the :dsm: power turbo:

41369Family_010-med.jpg

Plans for my ride or a EVO III 16g and fmic..

thanx for the replies keep em coming

Justins99GSX

Proven Member
Oct 31, 2004
Somewhere, Arizona
ITSME4G63 said:
dats awesome, your cars are cleen shit, how do they hold with the cooling? I mean do you have overehating problems over there?

brother hacked the fans so they are always on....i have a fludyne aluminum radiator...the only thing that sux is out here our tiny sidemounts get heat soaked easily and tends to throw "cylinder misfire" codes like crazy WTF

JessesTalon

Proven Member
Dec 13, 2003
Beaverton, Oregon
Justins99GSX said:
brother hacked the fans so they are always on....i have a fludyne aluminum radiator...the only thing that sux is out here our tiny sidemounts get heat soaked easily and tends to throw "cylinder misfire" codes like crazy WTF

should come down and play in pheonix! :p LOL

Analine

Proven Member
Aug 22, 2004
Mobile, Alabama
You think its hot there? Come try riding in Alabama with no AC. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Feal Suspension Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com OHM Racing Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing SouthBay Fuel Injectors STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds