The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

My Family Drama

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstspoolin

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 6, 2005
Orlando, Florida
everyone here loves a good drama story once in a while even me. So here's mine.

My sister is a Jehovah's Witness. She's been going out with this guy whose also a JW for 2yrs now. They've never been alone together, there always has to be a chaperone when there on dates...(another friend usually tags along). This guy is super cool, nice and just awesome.

My dad on the other hands hates JW's with a passion. He justs gets real cold, nasty, no emotion except a bad attitude when this guy comes over to chill. My dad will just lock himself in his room. Now the guy knows that my dad dislikes him just b/c of his religion. So the guy finally asks my sister to marry him and she says yes. He told me to my face...I was kind of reluctant to go to your father first and tell him of my plans.

So my dad makes a big fuss because he wasn't included in the planning of the surprise. My dad actually called the guy who's in vacation in Puerto Rico to bi*** at him. Now everyone is playing phone tag. Ever feel like punching your dad in the face?? Is anyone's father a huge jerk like mine. Me and my dad have never gotten along and have almost gotten into a fist fight in the past.

He is verbally abusive, and a control freak. Any input here would be helpful.

is your family close ??? because it doesnt seem that way... IMO if the family isnt close, fk it!!!

he's not the one marrying him, she is, and if she loves him, thats all there is too it... theyre religions match and that's that...

-az-

we're not that close as a family anymore now that we are adults and see all the bullshit that comes from him. Damn, well that's life. When I have kids i'm not gonna be like my ol' man

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back