The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

My family bikes

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninjai_ruken

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 1, 2004
Indianapolis, Indiana
Just to show you some of the famly and some of ther vehicals

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 195
  • untitled3.JPG
    untitled3.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 193
Is that a Herritage Springer on the right? Like the color and the leather bags on there. Soon I'm going to buy myself a Harley.....and by soon I mean after college.
:talon:

unless itsw a 2000 or newer springer its not one. My vote id be heritage softail.
My dad has a 99 flsts heritage springer with EVERYTHING on it. ill have to get some pics when iget home. Beautiful bikes man. Keep em lookin good.

OMG, run everyone it's the hells angels reunion!!!. :p it looks to be a heritage classic :dsm:

Forget the bikes (even know they are beautiful). That f-350 Harley Davidson edition (or maybe it's a King of the Ranch edition) is beautiful. My dads got a 2003 f-250, I love Ford trucks, not their cars or SUV's but their trucks. I'll trade you my eclipse and my loving heart for that truck OMG

LOL if it was my truck to give away I would give it to you, All my family goes to sturgis in Aug. I have family who live there and most live in Az, Cal, and a couple in Texas, Ny, and Flordia. All are in the Military and into Nascar, Bikes, Racing, and most all are in the military...makes for a fun family vacation :thumb:

bartels903 said:
Forget the bikes (even know they are beautiful). That f-350 Harley Davidson edition (or maybe it's a King of the Ranch edition) is beautiful. My dads got a 2003 f-250, I love Ford trucks, not their cars or SUV's but their trucks. I'll trade you my eclipse and my loving heart for that truck OMG

The truck in the background appears to be a King Ranch (not King of the Ranch) Edition judging my the emblem on the side of the truck. Just in case you were unaware, King Ranch is an 825,000 acre ranch in Southern Texas.

ISUJakey said:
The truck in the background appears to be a King Ranch (not King of the Ranch) Edition judging my the emblem on the side of the truck. Just in case you were unaware, King Ranch is an 825,000 acre ranch in Southern Texas.

Are you totally postive on that, I have "My Ford" magazine downstairs my dad recieves because he's got that f-250. I'm going to go look at it, and edit this post. I read the whole story of the King Ranch, but I could have sworn it was King of the Ranch.

Scratch that. It is a King Ranch, you win I lose :mad:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back