The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

My Eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bokmal

Probationary Member
Apr 3, 2009
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I've been meaning to post my car for you guys to see for a while now. I hope you like it!

Bumper and skirts are being repainted and glossed and the whole car is getting detailed as well in a few weeks. Fog lights are being installed as well.
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

New 4G63 Engine without the exhaust manifold. I put a big 16G Turbo on it.

THE POWER OF THE WISDSM.
But a thing is, I swear I saw your car a couple days ago, when I was heading to Milwaukee to look at a Talon.
I saw one that looked like yours, and a 1G.

haha if you were on highway 94 I think I remember seeing you fly by me! I am afraid to push it too hard yet so I think you won LOL. It's a new engine.

Registered at the DSM WI website last night but I'm waiting impatiently for admin activation of my account ;)

Thanks guys !

You must post in the newbie forum for now, ask any ? you want!!!

Try searching first.Your question has probly been answered a few times...

Who/where did you buy the car from?

SC-RS2 Black Leather Bucket Seats. I actually got the car from this website's classifieds section. It was a lemon, but overall I put 9 grand into it to get it where it is now ;)

More pics:

A+ nice and clean , what type of rims are those?

I really love the front part of the interior. I dont know why. But it looks so beautiful.
And next time I roll down to Milwaukee, you should see mt in my dads truck, pulling a Talon behind me.

Nice!!
that beast is looking sexy ha

how much all together?

This is the friend who pointed your car out to me.

Personally I think the car looks great minus the wheels. They just do much for me and they are just too plain and simple. Otherwise keep it up!

Looks good! I like the rims with that color/body personally... it works without standing out too much. I'd return your PCV system back to stock, though - you're sucking in unmetered air the way you have it right now in that picture. Put on a top timing cover too ;) They make clear ones if you want to be able to see it.

It looks clean! I like the seats they remind me of RSX seats, but yeah that manifold is nasty and if you got the 16g on it I'll buy one to put my GT30R on it so if you could help me with that it would be greatly appreciated,, :mrt: pitty the fool who dont think this dsm is clean! :thumb:

ya its a Big 16G :) That guy with the pitty the fool who does not think my dsm is clean cracked me up.

Are there any DSM meets around milwaukee?

thanks again :)

put some side marker lenses in your front bumper, itll look better.

If the lights arent there just put them in anyway and paint them black or red or something.

:thumb:

Nice car. Real clean. Good work

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back