The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

My Eclipse has been totaled!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TooFastTooG

15+ Year Contributor
May 12, 2004
Plainfield, Illinois
So last night I was involved in my first accident and I wasnt even in the car. I work at circuit city and I closing about to leave and then I look out the doors (that were locked so they couldnt come in) and two friends who worked with me that came back so we can go out afte work were kicking at the door trying to getin and pointing at me to come out, I walk toward them, and they start pointing at my car which was just to the right when u walk out, my first guess was my radio has been stolen, but I open the doors and my friend goes " dude ur car is totaled" So i run out and see a Mercury Sable(i think, it was a big car) sitting on TOP OF THE HOOD OF MY ECLIPSE. This 80 year old women, who shouldnt have been drviing anyway blew a stop sign, got cliped by anohter man and jump the curb doing about 30 and landed on the hood of my car! :cry: MY hood looked like a triangle shape, and my endgine was all shreded up, bumper is jacked up and one headlight is completly destroyed. The actual damage doesnt look as bad as the accident was but the guy who towed the car said that there is prolly frame damage and since it is unibody, i am scrwed, so anyway i find out today that what the offical verdict is. Oh by the way i took pics yesterday with a disposable camera that i had that i have at one hour photo right now, ill post them later today so you guys can see. :dsm: <<<<<< STill hope i can but that symbol there.

LOL, in a bad way i was kinda hoping they would total it so i can buy a Turbo :thumb:

Moved to the hangout.

Damn that sucks.

No, its the grandmas, its one of those intersections where it is 4 ways, but only two have stop signs, so one way has to wait for the other to be clear to go, cuase the other side doesnt have stop sings, she blew the stop sign, a guy cliped her side which turned her and mad he jump the curb into me...

should of knocked her over, and broke her hip LOL

sorry about the bad news man

Hey, TooFastTooG, is she single? I mean, age ain't nothin but a number... :laugh:

Same thing happened to my 97 GS. Old woman cut accross 2 lanes of traffic and in front of me. She took Almost all the blame for the accident and 6 months later I had a wonderful 1995 Eclipse GSX, 5-speed, Durango Copper Pearl.

gsx rated98 said:
should of knocked her over, and broke her hip LOL

sorry about the bad news man

Ha now that's just wrong :p

Yeah, Defiant.. sometimes you can find them! OMG

Glad to hear you are alright. Shit, unfortunately, happens.

that ####ing suxs ass so ####ing much that its a bi*** to think about some ####ing old ass bi*** lady 80 year old bi*** up in the steering wheel running a redlight, sounds like something from that security camera picture taken from europe which shows an old ass lady driving a mercedes and hitting a man without even noticing it, you should have told the police that she hit you while you were in your car on lunchbreak, shit shes so old she prolly couldnt even see that you were inside the car or not. Now comlain that your neck hurts and your legs are full of pain and then watch the money roll in as johnny cockrin works his magic at the courtroom :thumb:

man that sucks.......i work at best buy and my friends from work came inside and said that someone hit my car and ran. I was like yeah watever LOL. After begging me to go outside i finally went and looked out and saw that my fender was smashed in and my rim was damaged cause some dude ran into my car then drove away :mad: it must be these damn retail jobs =). Good luck with the car hopefully youll come out better in the end..

Defiant said:
You can still buy cameras with film in them? OMG

LOL the only camera that was around was a disposable that my sister had in her car when she came. The funny thing is that this happend right outside of CIRCUIT CITY where I work that has some of the nicest digital Cameras around, i was so worked up over it all that i completly forgot. :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back