The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

My dyno results no tune.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well I found out today that I didn't actually break my transmission. I tore the center right out of the clutch therefore the tranny is ok I ordered a new Clutch disc.:)

God that thing is a monster!!! It's hard enough keeping a 500 hp awd car in check on street tires....I bet that is a hell of a drive though. Does it shred tires when it comes into boost in 3rd?

God that thing is a monster!!! It's hard enough keeping a 500 hp awd car in check on street tires....I bet that is a hell of a drive though. Does it shred tires when it comes into boost in 3rd?

Well I must say this the car is fun to drive and gets much respect. It has been a long nice road getting to this point especially doing all the work myself. I have been asked many of times about my unorthodox approach to 4g63 performance and all I can say is what I have done and am doing is working for me. In conclusion I have my eye dead set on the 600whp club:cool:

I know you have the billet compressor wheel ROFL. Im talking about the turbine wheel. Kind of like PTE new 66mm CEA turbine except Comp offers theirs in all the turbine sizes ;). Do you know if you have it?

Nope I have their old style. Upgrade is in progress. I am trying to get my spool up better and closer to the 600:sneaky: spoke with justin at comp and we will see what's in store.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back