The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

My dsmlink powered Ford Festiva

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biglady112

15+ Year Contributor
May 20, 2004
Commerce City, Colorado
Bone stock 1.3L motor
Volvo 13T turbo@27psi
Turbine back pressure 23psi
E85 with a hotpipe and four 450cc secondaries

170hp 188tq

now time for a set of rods and pistons and a big turbo.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Should be right around 1400lbs without me. The end goal is 400-500hp. Needs rods, pistons and a real turbo next.

They are high. Higher than we usually see. This one was an experiment to see if being in the intake manifold would see any fuel spraying at it. It does not appear that it is. It is all the way in the back corner above #1 runner by a few inches. Every other setup like this I have done has had them in the pipe and the temperatures are reasonable.
I was limited on space.

when I move to the big turbo I will be putting the sensor in the pipe. As I said, it was an experiment. We have video verifying they are indeed spraying when activated(the secondaries).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back