The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

My DSM song hit 10,000 views on YouTube!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

volkerding95GSX

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 23, 2010
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Hey guys!

As the title says!! :D

I'm not trying to brag or anything, but after I made this video last summer, I've gotten so many messages and comments from DSMers saying they enjoyed it, and a lot of messages saying how it made them feel better about their car or gave them motivation on their build.

Glad I could bring some joy to DSM community, and thanks for watching it over 10,000 times!! :applause: applause to you guys!

YouTube - My DSM Song

I'm probably responsible for a couple hundred of those views haha. Showed it to all my friends I think

ok.....
were can i download??:rocks:

haha, dude, I have no clue, but a buncha people tell me they use some website to rip audio off of youtube vids and put it on there mp3 players like that. thanks though! cool car!

LOL nice time to get on video2mp3 so I can have that on my playlist while driving my gsx.

Get real player and when you put your mouse over the video it will have a little box that shows up in the top right hand corner of the video. You can click it and save the video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back