The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

My DSM hates me

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97ClipseDSM

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 24, 2004
Stafford, Virginia
problem after problem after problem..what can i say. Before i get told to "chill out not a big deal"..let me explain. Was at BK on 28..one dude comes up to me and tells me to race some LS/Vtech integra because the guy thinks he can beat anybody. Sure enough i walk up to the black integra and 2 guys in there were like "what car you got"..i said GS-T. They both looked at each other and looked like they were about to piss in there pants (if i owned a near stock LS i would too). They said if i just wanted to race for fun..so i was like why not. Got my buddy to get in the passanger seat with me because there were 2 dudes in the LS and didnt want to hear them make excuses about weight difference (though there car is lighter than mine). So we took it to 234 south, they screamed "2nd gear roll"...i basically gave them every advantage..even let them get the early jump..but lets just say by 4th gear i had about 6-7 cars on them. Then my power steering doesnt work (uh oh signs of a blown head like i had a few months ago)..i get back to 28 see my friend start saying "daaaaaammmn its a leak", points to my front passanger tire..sure enough its a Antifreeze coolant leaking..opened the hood it was boiling like getting ready to shoot your load in a woman or something..i go to 7eleven to get some power steering fluid after noticing it looked dry..filled it up to how much it should be..power steering still not working..opened the hood again..and see a belt broken (waterpump/alternator)..didnt want to take the chance driving back home so parked the car..and had a friend pick me up. I got work tommorow morning so i wont be able to buy the belt and replace it till tommorow afternoon..thats if my car is still there :mad: . Well just had to share this "boring story"..my DSM doesnt like me.

PS: The belt is basically brand new, was replaced during head rebuild. Im guessing they didnt make sure the belt was tight..since it use to sqeeeeeeeeeeeeek like crazy every morning i turned it on. Car runs fine..just that the belt is broke. I hope everything will be fine and i hope there is not more damage than this.

Weirddddddd...I'm watching Mad TV right now....and in the middle of reading your post, Puddle of Mudd came on & started playing 'She Hates Me'....weeeeeeeeeird, man.

Hm..dunno what to tell ya, man....it'll be alright..?

Dude that is wierd indeed..originally my title was going to be "She hates me"..wouldnt have that been even weirder. But thanx for the "itll be alright" comment..i hope so too!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back