The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

My DSM fustration!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimGraves

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 23, 2010
TACOMA, Washington
I've had my DSM for 2years and havent enjoyed it at all. Ever since I've had my car my motor has been having problems ever since I mounted it in. I've came down to my breaking point to getting rid of the car, but decided to get rid of my NA motor for a turbo motor. It sucks driving on the freeway seeing all these nice cars and being irritated because mines been acting retarded ever since I had it. So where can I find a turbo motor? :banghead:

Look online, check out the vendors on this site. It depends on what you want out of the engine and your budget. Oh and for info on going na to turbo swap check the tech articles/ search forums. And welcome to dsm's, where engine problems are common. You will have to get used to that. Oh and before you scrap your na motor i assume you've checked it out, done a compression test, and proper maintenance.

Also,

FYI
If you rebuilt your current motor if it's not healthy... .

A set of OEM NPR Turbo Pistons(or any aftermarket for that matter) and the block tapped for oil squirter's and an N/a 4G63 is a 4G63T

Thats the problem I haven't done any mods to the motor, so its either find another motor or rebuild it....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back