The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

My DSM // Eagle Talon "tes" 93'

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KjartaanTuurbo

Probationary Member
Jul 2, 2010
Vík í mýrdal, Europe
Hi everybody.

I´m Completly new here in this forum. I´ve own this 93' Eagle Talon ES since july 2009. I´ve done this and that for him.

A little story about my car and me ( i´ll try my best to write good english, but i´m not perfect in it)

in 3th of november 2009 some idiot broke in to my car, just to cut the timing belt, that time, i didin't have much money. So i laid the numbers in to save insurances.

In February i thougt it was a time to start fixing the car, so i called my dad and asked him if his best friend could re-build up my motor, and he said that it would not be any problem.

So i bought everything to rebuild the motor. The motor today should handel easylie 450 hp. When i have finished the car he'll be running on 16G EVO III turbo kit with 17 Psi running trough.

I´ve repainted the front part of the car, but in july i´m going to paint everything ( pearl white/Black top ).

I´m waiting for my meganracing suspensin springs and Koni sports, adjustable gas shockers.

I´m going to be driving on ROTA P45 18"-9" on 255/40R18 tires. Now the car sits on superlight 17" rims.

Here are some pictures for you.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Hope you like my car :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back