The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

My day today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seth98es

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 2, 2003
Keokuk, Iowa
So here was my day today. I got off work at 7am and took a quick nap. After I woke up, I was bored and found this big wad of cash in my wallet.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I had all this money and I wanted to buy something, so why not a engine lift? I then headed out to AutoZone and bought me one of theses:

And in one easy step, BAM!

So whats an engine lift good for w/o out an engine to lift? Well funny thing is a guy showed up at my house today with this engine, and he was like you want to buy it? And I say, sure whatever.

After I cleaned it up a bit

I noticed something weird, the fins on the compressor wheel alternate. thats not a 14b, its a big 16g!

I get to thinking again. It has a big 16g, so that must mean bigger injectors?

Yes thats right, 510cc yellow tops.

So that was my day, a little sarcasm there. And yes I knew it had a 16g and yellow tops haha. Ended up paying $1600 shipped for the bad boy with the ecu, some stock ic piping, new NGK iridums, and a new K&N oil filter.

Alls left to do now is strip the ole 7g Galant and order the rest of my parts needed for the swap :)

*cant wait to get off work so I can take a picture of my ATM card be like "take that!"*

Hurry up and get that bad boy installed! Unless you plan on building it up first, then I want to see specs! :cool:

hehe ive been saving for awhile, and this weekend im spending the rest of what i had saved up on a new clutch, fmic, fuel pump, afpr, and a few other things to get it running.

I thought about getting all ones, but that would have been too mean to the guy haha, but it would have been funny :p

:dsm:

this was basically me 2 weeks ago, except i got the lowly 14b!
:D

my day today was i woke up @ 4:30pm because of a loud siren and i find these 2 and a bunch of police cars in my neighborhood
:cry:

I bought it from a guy in cedar falls, ia. He was going to put it in his 2g gsx but decided not to so he sold it to me. He said he paid like $2200 when he bought it, but I dont know where he got it. But Im glad I have it now :D

Hey man where are you from in Iowa?

It looks like one of the new Chrysler Crossfires. NOICE! May I ask what kind of profession your in?

Its my dads car and it is a Chrysler Crossfire :p

I am only 19 and work full time in a stupid factory for $8.35/hr hehe. Not the greatest pay, but I still live at home so I dont have many bills to pay ;)

And I used to be from Keokuk, Iowa, but have moved to Quincy, IL a few weeks ago to live with my dad...

Trash those damn irridiums and get copper plugs.

Can't wait till I am doing this...still looking for the perfect block to build tho.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back