The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

my custom front bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think that's dope. I'm partial to stock, cut bumpers.

Thumbs up! looks good.

looks nice and clean. bro im from pr too metete en fb al grupo de "PR ECLIPSE GROUP" aremos un meet el 27 de el mes que viene solo de eclipse

To give you an honest answer, I think the stock uncut bumper "looks" WAY better. But on your car with the fmic, this is better in every way! Function over form! Get some airflow!

thats the main reason FUNCTION

looks nice and clean. bro im from pr too metete en fb al grupo de "PR ECLIPSE GROUP" aremos un meet el 27 de el mes que viene solo de eclipse

COOL :thumb:bro i will

I think it looks great and original...haters are going hate in the end it's your car and it's what makes you happy!

I love it because it reminds me of my 90 I sold. I kick myself every day for that! I love the way you cut it, I wish I would've done that to mine. Looks awesome!

Attachments

• 0514010641a.jpg
    0514010641a.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 0514010642.jpg
    0514010642.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 163
Looks good and should definitely help lower intake temps. However, I'd try to straighten up the lines a bit.

It's not my bag of chips. I think a big square cut in the middle of any DSM bumper looks tacky. Even when people over-do the 2Gb Eclipse bumper looks bad.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back