The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

My Christmas Presents to You

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sp1kE

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 24, 2005
stratford, ON_Canada
Hi All,
My name is Mike, I am from Ontario Canada and have been in the DSM game for over 15 years.
I haven't really posted much over the years, but I've come here frequently for help in my early DSM days.
I'm known to never take the easy route and try out of the box ideas for DSM's. (Megasquirt/EVO8 ecu, compound turbos, water to air, 3000gt suspension/brake adaption, etc)

About a year ago I got in to 3D printing and design and been building stuff for these cars.
I thought I could make this a good side hustle, so I created a web store, and began whipping up some ideas.
Unfortunately I didn't take into account the cost of the website, vendor membership fees for sites, facebook groups repeatedly banning me, and the fact DSMer's are cheap @ss hats.

I've moved onto a different platform and will not be spending much more time messing with these cars,

So, with Christmas around the corner, I thought I would post up all my designs for people to access and print or machine themselves.
Here's a sample of the RS3 coil bracket and 1ga fog light ducts, and a pic of my rig.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Link to my Thingiverse:
Instagram:
@kuttzy

Any donations welcome, or if you are willing to sponsor me to get out of this n@zi country let me know :thumb:.

Cheers, Merry Christmas.

Thanks Mike. Not sure if I need any of these, but I liked browsing through your designs. Your car looks great. Something about how the light catches the front bumper makes it look even sharper than what they really are.
So where would you go if you left Canada? I think Americans have this impression that things are so much more moderate up there. Perhaps it's just the famous Canadian politeness....

Love your stuff bro. Yes most of us are cheap as shit. Which if maintenance is good cheap can get you places with the 4g, obviously you know this too.

You can become a vendor here. I dont know what it costs. But also we can make sure you can post of the good dsmtuners fb page for your for sale stuff.

Boy, there sure hasn't been anything cheap about any of my stuff. $100 here, $100 there = a lot of hundreds and hundreds and thousands of $,s for a little smile on my face.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back