The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

My Cat Hates My Car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan86

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 16, 2002
Discovery Bay, California
My cars always washed buffed waxed...never any swirls...always looks great. I work as a detailer...what can I say? But...

I'm having a small cat problem. I'm gonna kill this little ####er if he doesn't stop. At least once a week during night time, he'll trot his way into the garage and try to jump onto my car. Problem? It's too slippery for him. He slides all the way off the hood while trying to get grip with his long ass nails. Its been buffed so many times now I think I'm gonna lose my clearcoat.

One night, I accidently left the moonroof open a bit...so he goes to explore in my car. Thankfully, he doesn't spray (unlike the two times in my old Talon)...but instead climbs up the leather seats to get out.

Then theres the time where he decided to barf on top of my car and let it all slide down.

WHat do I do?!?! :cry: :mad:

Attachments

• DSC00671 (Small).JPG
    DSC00671 (Small).JPG
    23 KB · Views: 637
LOL, she must of been a honda owner in her previous life...damn cat
*edit* im sorry man i couldnt resist....LOL

Attachments

• DSC00671 (Small).JPG
    DSC00671 (Small).JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 629
I am sorry, but that shit is funny!

:laugh:

BWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA you gotta stake it out, and when he comes climbing up, shoot it..............................................with a hose I mean.

You need to take that cat for a 'ride'...

If it isnt your cat spill a lil antifreeze on the garage floor...... what can the owner do about that when the cat comes up Dead............. You gotta do something that seems like its costing you alotta money and time. :mad:

zachab242 said:
If it isnt your cat spill a lil antifreeze on the garage floor...... what can the owner do about that when the cat comes up Dead............. You gotta do something that seems like its costing you alotta money and time. :mad:

Uhhhh...or just tell the owners of the cat..anybody does that to my cat & I'll pour antifreeze down their throat.

Why don't you just keep the garage closed?? You never said if this was your cat or not...

try gettin the little beast declawed,pliers work real well :thumb: and as far as the spraying goes as swift kick to the balls should get its attention :rolleyes: oh you may like the little prince so a vet might be the way to go,my methods dont seem to get a warm reception from the folks at PETA :shhh:

does your car have an alarm?

set it off when the cat gets on it

it will learn, especially in a garage where its all sealed in and loud as ####ing hell. you will frighten the everloving shit out of it and problem solved :thumb:

yeah set that little fooker out some kitty koolaid (anti-freeze). Serve chilled, small bowl is all he will need. when u go out to the garage the next day, take another owned pic for us :laugh:

Go out & buy the most powerful fan you can find..at night, aim it so that it blows across the roof of the car. Cats hate really strong winds like that.

They're also afraid of balloons & really loud things..like vacuum cleaners & dust busters...maybe you can rig something up!

Or just keep a little dish of food out there all the time next to the car. That way he will be distracted by the food. Maybe wire up some alarm to the food too, so you know when he takes the bait :thumb:

Duuuuuude. That is some funny sh!t. For some reason i see you getting all decked out like a ninja and waiting for the cat in your rafters. Then when you see him get on your car you'd probably drop down with some piano string in your hands and do some Shaolin cat decapitation sh!t...ahahahaa :p :laugh: :laugh: ....thats just too funy...im gonna print the barf/owned pic to show my buddies, sorry!

The neighborhood cats always jumped on my car also. I have a carport, so I can't shut them out. When the car was in the bodyshop, I took some action. I put a cage out with some bait and caught all the stray cats and hauled them off. I love animals, but I can't deal with something that will cause a financial hinderance on me when it is not my responsibility. I think it's crap that there is a leash law on dogs, but people can let their cats run free. Cats can cause a lot of damage.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back