The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

My car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i ALMOST bought a White 95 Evo 3 Ralliart Edition! but, went with a normal evo 3 instead, the Ralliart had too many mods and they weren't done properly. glad to see another Evo 1/2/3 on here!

i ALMOST bought a White 95 Evo 3 Ralliart Edition! but, went with a normal evo 3 instead, the Ralliart had too many mods and they weren't done properly. glad to see another Evo 1/2/3 on here!
To be honest it’s not a genuine ralliart edition, just has the sticker which was there when I bought it, I do like the 3’s a lot

its all good, its beautiful either way! its rare to come by a 1/2/3 that isnt full of rust sitting in Europe/Japan/malaysia its whole life LOL

its all good, its beautiful either way! its rare to come by a 1/2/3 that isnt full of rust sitting in Europe/Japan/malaysia its whole life LOL
I am starting to see some bits dreaded rust appear, I’m currently on a little evening project now just for fun 😂

B5DC44A3-2FA4-4B49-9248-F4F8FCD4CA0D.jpeg

3BE5CFF2-0F5A-47D8-BF97-A2B0C1B8F761.jpeg

C231C1ED-BA85-48E9-B582-14DEEE401BD5.png

B7FA3B33-085E-489C-8540-7111368AE881.jpeg

looks pretty clean to me! i cant wait to touch up my paint this winter!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back