The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

My car is totalled, NOOOOO!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defiant you mean old man,I didn't read all the post's :| ;)

I'm telling ya a little bondo and you'll be as good as new! But seriously that sucks ass. I'd hit the lawyers office too. You have "emotional scaring" heheh :thumb: Anyway...If you wanna make a trip up to michigan I have a sweet 1g AWD I'd be willing to see you for dirt cheap. If not I have many other AWD...or GST that are just sitting. Nothing perfect but the first one...but they run drive and I'd get rid of them real cheap. Better luck next time.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :dsm:

Hammer_Gaidin said:
I'm telling ya a little bondo and you'll be as good as new! But seriously that sucks ass. I'd hit the lawyers office too. You have "emotional scaring" heheh :thumb: Anyway...If you wanna make a trip up to michigan I have a sweet 1g AWD I'd be willing to see you for dirt cheap. If not I have many other AWD...or GST that are just sitting. Nothing perfect but the first one...but they run drive and I'd get rid of them real cheap. Better luck next time.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :dsm:

Now you can get the drifter body kit, cf hood and z3 fenders bro :D this is the excuse you've been waitin for!! Hammer is right, this is how lawyers make there money, you got material whitnesses and maybe a lil whip lash I'm thinkin, and your set for a very long time. Just dont LOLly gag about LOL get some vengence for your car and hit up your insurance telling them about your situatation. And if you really wanna sue the bi*** up something fierce go to the Emergency room and tellem your neck hurts, do that twice or so and let lawyers and insurance know. When they look at past records and note that you've gone to emergency room twice or so, bling bling you will be A.O.K for a good 30yrs w/ payments. Turn a whole new emphasis on the whole "why did you hit me" aye? But if ya find sueing a lady mallace then consider your losses and be cool w/ the fact of being safe ^_^ cuz thats all that really matters. Money just a added bonus...

Tell me about it. Nissan murano hit my car in the parking lot. My car was parked. Allstate said damages are about 3k, and only giving 1200 if I keep my car. The consider it a total loss.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back