The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

My car is totaled!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EclipseDuDeGST

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 4, 2004
Cambodia, Africa
Well on sunday i was turinig left on a green arrow. I turn when it turns green and then i hear tire squeeek so i look to the right and see a white car. BAMMM.. it hit me right on the right side right where the wheel is at about 40 mph. Almost cracked my neck... The whole right side is messed up.. Front suspension cracked... rim cracked.. :thumbdown

I was soo pissed... insurance said its totalled :thumbdown .. even more pissed.. here are some pics

LOOK OUT FOR RETARDS ON THE ROAD!! always look even when its green. :thumb:

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 681
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 669
Just recently got hit by a truck driver but my car didnt get totaled i feel ur pain hope you got full coverage..IF so you can now have the insurance buy you a GSX :thumb: You said your neck hurts i sense lawsuit?? :cool:

Indeed.... let your insurance company buy you a GSX, and sue that stupid person.....
If I ever get hit by a red light running fool, they better hope they kill me.......

buy the car back from the iunsurance company... and part it out.

I want the passenger door handle

besides everyone wanting to buy parts from ya, at least youre not hurt badly man :thumb:

Well i got some good news... :thumb: The insurance company gave me 2 choices.

choice A: Insurance gives me $6500 for the car
B: Insurance gives me $5000 and my car

I chose B of course. :thumb: :thumb:

sorry guys, I cant sell any parts because im fixing it. Actually im almost done.
I already have all the parts i need. Fender, door, knucke, shock, axle, rim. all these parts cost me ony $600 all together. I fixed the suspension already. All i need to do is put on my new door, rim and fix the dent in the rear fender. so i made about $4000

Ill be able to go to meets once again :dsm: :thumb: I cant wait to drive it again....

EclipseDuDeGST said:

sorry guys, I cant sell any parts because im fixing it. Actually im almost done.
I already have all the parts i need. Fender, door, knucke, shock, axle, rim. all these parts cost me ony $600 all together. I fixed the suspension already. All i need to do is put on my new door, rim and fix the dent in the rear fender. so i made about $4000

Ill be able to go to meets once again :dsm: :thumb: I cant wait to drive it again....

at least in cambodia you will :thumb:

Cool bro,

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
EclipseDuDeGST said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back