The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

my car is sold. now i want another one

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myeclipseisnice

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 2, 2003
south river, New_Jersey
so yes its sold... due to time to move on.... my wife is pregnant :thumb: .... soooo i cant stand driving an shoe box suv.... so i kinda want another one... i wont get one till my garage is built but.... i was thinking.... 95 gsx.... beat up engine wise... but the body in decent shape... no problem if the fenders, hood, bumpers are damaged... then i was thinking... dropping a motor... and then going crazy and getting a bigger turbo and going alittle farther then what i went with my gst (310hp). awd so traction wont be a problem like it was in my gst.... how hard is it to find a gsx with no motor... or gsx with a blown motor.... or a gsx with a motor that needs to be replaced :thumb: ... or should i just get a 2g gsx that is modded and add to the list? i kinda figured going with a gsx that needs work would save me money up front... and then doing everything myself... goal is easy 400hp... it was very sad to see my car go. it was great looking and also pulled hard as i have many kill stories, i reccommended this site to the seller.... :thumb: :dsm: :dsm: :dsm:

so yes its sold... due to time to move on.... my wife is pregnant :thumb: .... soooo i cant stand driving an shoe box suv.... so i kinda want another one... i wont get one till my garage is built but.... i was thinking.... 95 gsx.... beat up engine wise... but the body in decent shape... no problem if the fenders, hood, bumpers are damaged... then i was thinking... dropping a motor... and then going crazy and getting a bigger turbo and going alittle farther then what i went with my gst (310hp). awd so traction wont be a problem like it was in my gst.... how hard is it to find a gsx with no motor... or gsx with a blown motor.... or a gsx with a motor that needs to be replaced :thumb: ... or should i just get a 2g gsx that is modded and add to the list? i kinda figured going with a gsx that needs work would save me money up front... and then doing everything myself... goal is easy 400hp... it was very sad to see my car go. it was great looking and also pulled hard as i have many kill stories, i reccommended this site to the seller.... :thumb: :dsm: :dsm: :dsm:

Yeah I did the same thing 3 years ago. Sold my talon to buy a truck and after like 6 months i missed it badly and had to get back into it. I am sure you meant to say you recommended the buyer to the site.LOL

Yeah I did the same thing 3 years ago. Sold my talon to buy a truck and after like 6 months i missed it badly and had to get back into it. I am sure you meant to say you recommended the buyer to the site.LOL

yeah thats what i meant. im just in an other world... i feel lost LOL

I know where a 1990 GSX is for $500.00, hasn't ran for for two years. All stock! Clear coat is coming off, needs a new drivers side fender and a computer! If your interested. I know its a far drive from New Jersey.

LOL my 2g gsx is for sale that need shortblock swap which i'm including on the sale with.. if your interested let me know.

I left, came back, and left again, but still troll the forums dropping tech help here and there.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back