The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

My Car Got Stolen Friday Morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmgearheadtune

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 27, 2008
witchita, Kansas
Ok For Anyone That Would Like To Know My 95 Gs Got Stolen Friday Morning And If Anyone Has Any Information About It Please Give Me A Call Pm Me If Oyude Like My Number, I Talked To The Cops And Had To Fill Out A Report And They Bacisaly Told Me Since Its An Import Its Prob Allready In San Fran Or San Diego At A Shop Shop But Any Info Would Be Great Thanks For Reading

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:I'm crying on the inside. Do you have any ties to any organizations that could put the word out, and maybe do some forceful recon missions?

Dude, you capatilized the first letter of every word,.. I've never seen that before WTF

Hopefully your insurance company gets your back, thats rough man.

x2 on posting pictures, it would help a lot. And I feel real bad for you man, my brother got his Civic stolen, but he filed a report and he got his car back. I hope you have the same luck. Makes me sick to think that people steal like this.

:cry: am so very sorry to hear of your loss. gotta say though, driving a wrecker , about 20% of all the stolen cars i pick up are still intact. hope your that lucky :thumb: ... hate it for you .. makes me sick.. good luck

That sucks man I cant imagine what you going through. Only security I have is a 12-gauge shotgun. When/if you get your car back look into getting a lo-jack or something.

Never heard of these cars being stolen let alone a GS what's there that's worth taking.

its kool im still pretty pissed about it, i found the license plate on the next street over, i had an alarm and my doors were locked, my neighbor said he was up and like 2 or 3 in the morning and he saw 3 guys pushing my car down the street and the was some old ass beat up truck with them, and ya to think i just got the rims put on good thing i didnt put my tires on or my intake mainfold, im not to mad cus i didnt really pay to much for the things that were on it, i only paid 135 for the carbon fiber hood, 100 for the header, the cai was just peaces of piping i found around my house and cleaned up and painted, ths only thing that a paid full price for was the dual cat back exhaust, so its not that bad its still suck tho but heres a couple pics and i dont know ### the vin number is until i get the report back from the insurance company

If you have the title to it you should be able to get the VIN from it!

Never heard of these cars being stolen let alone a GS what's there that's worth taking.

Metal prices are sky high these days people will steal anything just to recycle it and get CASH for it.

If you have the title to it you should be able to get the VIN from it!

Metal prices are sky high these days people will steal anything just to recycle it and get CASH for it.

When you turn in cars here in FL crusher metal recycler yards there is a sheriff there for a reason because you can't just turn in a car a not identify it you gotta give the title to it as well unless the are planning the sawzall the car to death but for steel they'd get about $50-70 bucks for it.

Someone doesn't like you that sucks hope you get something better than before.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back