The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

My brother sees the light

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLaserProject

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 12, 2004
Killeen, Texas
I would always make fun of his honda, and he would always make fun of my laser. Well, a couple of days ago, his honda blew up. He said that the motor was completely shot, and that there was really no saving it. I made sure to laugh at him.

Well today, he did the big brother thing and top me. He calls me and tells me that tomorrow he is picking up a 91 eclipse GSX. I dont know much about it, but from what he tells me, it is a built motor running 15psi. I must say that I am jealous, but atleast he's not driving that honda anymore.

TheLaserProject said:
I would always make fun of his honda, and he would always make fun of my laser. Well, a couple of days ago, his honda blew up. He said that the motor was completely shot, and that there was really no saving it. I made sure to laugh at him.

Well today, he did the big brother thing and top me. He calls me and tells me that tomorrow he is picking up a 91 eclipse GSX. I dont know much about it, but from what he tells me, it is a built motor running 15psi. I must say that I am jealous, but atleast he's not driving that honda anymore.
a built motor running 15psi.. ooooooooooooo aahhhhhhhhhh

Eh, better than me....i'm still completely stock.

And I think be built, he meant rebuilt....I dont know yet, hopefully he'll bring it by tomorrow.

yeah it wont last long. hell prolly push it and kill it within a week, cause hes never had that sort of power and will abuse it. then hell blame its breaking on the car and go back to a honduh and bash dsm's all his life cause "oh i had one for a week and it blew up, took my honda 10 years to blow up, dsm's are shit".

just like when kids become ####ed up, they blame the kids and not the parents. just the same thing when cars comes out ####ed up, they blame the car, not the driver.

when he breaks it buy it from him and put your motor in it and ta da you have a gsx

You could teach him a thing or two. Not only that but you two can share parts.

Unfortunately I'm the big brother, and here's the scoop. Its a 90 TSI AWD desperately needing paint. My honda was a 94 Accord coupe, lowered, Audi cati green paint, shaved everything. I had a full blown custom system, which I did my self (i was stereo installer till i got called back into the army a month ago). I had a prelude motor, with Hondata and a t3/t4 turbo kit waiting for install, but I have a baby due in the next few weeks so priorities shifted. Then the motor got hydrolocked and I needed a running car. The Talon was a buddy's who owns a performance shop. It has a turbonetics upgrade with a custom built 80 trim turbo. Its running 15lbs of boost for the street and tuned for 20 lbs for the track. My accord has been the only non-boosted car I have ever owned. I've had a rx-7, civic, mazda 626 turbo coupe and now the talon. I know how to drive. And besides with a new addition to my family I'll need a bigger ride, so if my brother is good he might get it. So ha! :) LOL

You needed a bigger ride so you bought a 1g DSM? Babies seats will not fit in the backseat, and neither will most adults.
Also, 80trim turbo? :tease:

try reading the post again. I needed a running car. what else am i supposed to do walk to my house when shes go into labor, then throw here on my back and carry her to the hospital. who knows when I may be leaving to the land of the sand so any running car will be fine. its to get us from point A to point B. Got it...Good
also i didnt put the turbo on there. the guy builds custom kits for a living so you can go to the turbonetics web site and will never find it. its a 80 trim compressor side. ill post pics as soon as i can get them :p

80 trim and 550cc injectors(read in car profile)? Seems to me it would need more fuel.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back