The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

My boyfriend hates my DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your boyfriend is stupid. He should be happy you're into cars at all. Give him this:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

haha! i'm sooo showing him that!

And thanks guys for trying to defend me on people calling me ugly. People have their own opinions. And Im going to stick around no matter what. People calling me ugly or saying my thread stinks doesn't bother me.

I am myself and thats all that matters! :p

Dsmers should stick together then you get those few ass clowns that decide to be idiots. :) of course thats alot of the people in this world though.

Dsmers should stick together then you get those few ass clowns that decide to be idiots. :) of course thats alot of the people in this world though.

yeah, people are too cocky these days. I mean I get along with anyone and everyone until they have a problem with it. :D

I think we should all smile, and not judge people over stupid things. :)

I hate to be the bearer of logic and reason here, BUT, if you post pictures of yourself, especially in a MySpace-esque manner, you have to expect to get positive as well as negative attention. That doesn't make the people who think you are hot "nice" or "good" people and the one's who don't "mean" or "bad" people, that just means they have a difference of opinion.

Couple that with the fact that most guys will bang anything they can outrun, and this forum is dominated by late teen/early 20's guys full of pent up testicle poison, and you have a recipe for the 7 page thread you see here, whereas if it were titled "My gf hates my DSM" it would have gotten 3 "Mine too" replies, and slowly faded into the ether.

Its funny how the honda guys always think that their 1.slow is gonna get them across the finish line, in my town its all about hondas, im the only one with a 1g, I like to be different like that, and have something that will leave them in my rear mirrors, its just funny how everytime I go to a xar meet or whatever theres enough rice to feed africa for 6 months!

yeah, people are too cocky these days. I mean I get along with anyone and everyone until they have a problem with it. :D

I think we should all smile, and not judge people over stupid things. :)

Actually now that I read this again. I completely agree. people take things too seriously. I like to just smile, crack a joke and chill. Less stress full. Maybe even bring someone's day up. :)

Couple that with the fact that most guys will bang anything they can outrun, and this forum is dominated by late teen/early 20's guys full of pent up testicle poison, and you have a recipe for the 7 page thread you see here, whereas if it were titled "My gf hates my DSM" it would have gotten 3 "Mine too" replies, and slowly faded into the ether.

quite pathetic really

*Walking silently, looking at all of your IP's, modding things with spelling errors in the shadows.*

Hey, Keiya said I look like an Innocent child.
I am an innocent child.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

*lurk lurk lurk*

Continue.

Lmao... oh wow, this thread is funny.

For your boyfriend: Tell him to grow some balls and build something that the rest of the world already hasn't. Not matter what he wants to do to his Honda, it has already been done, I guarantee it.

For your eyebrows: Uhm... to each girl their own? Lol. I think I wear make-up once a year, when my best friend demands I dress up on my birthday. Its just not my thing, so I can't judge you on that one.

For your tattoos: Get real ones (not a $20 Hello Kitty) and then come back and tell us if they hurt.

For your tattoos: Get real ones (not a $20 Hello Kitty) and then come back and tell us if they hurt.

Hey, you RELAX! She wanted to get something that is really deep, brooding, and meaningful, and will still have a lot of relevence to her life 20 years from now...

wow, havent been on here in a couple days and people start hating...

I don't care what anyone says.

as for...

I hate to be the bearer of logic and reason here, BUT, if you post pictures of yourself, especially in a MySpace-esque manner, you have to expect to get positive as well as negative attention. That doesn't make the people who think you are hot "nice" or "good" people and the one's who don't "mean" or "bad" people, that just means they have a difference of opinion.

I'm not looking for guys on here. and if I saw a thread that said "My gf hates my DSM" I'd most definately comment on it. Maybe it would just get a few "mine toos" but I didn't make this thread for people to talk crap, I made it because my bf has some funny things to say about my car, I thought you guys would have some funny things I could hear about Hondas.

And as for my make up and tattoos: I love them all. I love how I do my eyebrows, I'm myself and that's how I do it. As for my tattoos, I have quite a few, and there not all $20 tattoos. Those are just my random ones that I get. I do have bigger ones that I got done at shops, and I paid a good amount for them.

I don't judge anyone, and I know you all are going to judge me because I am different from most of you, and I dont mind at all. Talk all the crap you want, only thing that matters to me is I'm happy with myself. :D

Thanks for all your input! :D

Oh, And I think this thread already died. :p

Well you came onto a site with a general population of high school kids with DSM's. So yeah, obviously your going to catch all kinds of people telling you to dump him cause they think they have a chance. Its your choice of guys. I have left ex's because they had a problem with the time I spent working on my car. My fiance knows I love my vehicles as much as her or more so. ;) She knows she will go before they will.

Next, as for tattoo's, please for the love of your own body, GO TO A SHOP ONLY. Unless your guys brother thats doing them has worked in a shop and has ALL the needed equipment and sanitary supplies on hand, you are putting yourself at huge risk for MRSA or any massive amounts of diseases. As for the art work itself, cant see it well enough to say one way or another. I used to work in a shop, but make way more in the union now. So dont take my advice as someone who doesnt know anything about tattooing. I have done them, and on occassion still do them. There is a huge difference tho, as I have EVERYTHING needed to safely tattoo someone. From an ultra sonic cleaner to a spore tested autoclave. Not to mention the hundreds of dollars in cleaning supplies like medacide to kill bbp's.

Hey, you RELAX! She wanted to get something that is really deep, brooding, and meaningful, and will still have a lot of relevence to her life 20 years from now...

LOL. :hellyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back