The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

My boyfriend hates my DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this chick posted pictures of herself?

Oh yea it all makes sence now after you see her pics...With all this jerry springer drama...Brb I got to throw up...:barf:Ok now I can say "DSM's" making dsm girl owners ugly by the second...

Oh yea it all makes sence now after you see her pics...With all this jerry springer drama...Brb I got to throw up...:barf:Ok now I can say "DSM's" making dsm girl owners ugly by the second...

she aint ugly?.... what r u talking about?

haha, whatever you say sweet heart. I'm not on here to make boyfriends. I'm on here to get advice and learn about my car. You can say I'm ugly, but I'm getting a bunch of PMs saying otherwise. Thanks for your input hun! :D

haha, whatever you say sweet heart. I'm not on here to make boyfriends. I'm on here to get advice and learn about my car. You can say I'm ugly, but I'm getting a bunch of PMs saying otherwise. Thanks for your input hun! :D

I know I am just giving you shit.Oh and fyi your in a forum with a bunch of pervs.:p

I know I am just giving you shit.Oh and fyi your in a forum with a bunch of pervs.:p

I'm used to getting shit, I have 2 brothers, and I hang out with my boyfriends a** hole friends all day every day.

and it's ok, pervs r cool. haha.

oh and these "pervs" also give me great advice about my car problems i'm having. :p

wow, dumping a girl because of her car? harsh, was it the car or did she do something else?

She did lots of things LOL, her car was an extra irritation because I always fixed the ####ing thing.

i haven't gotten done reading everything that was said, but just so you all know, thats not my boyfriend. thats his twin brother. my man doesn't pretend to be all bad because hes on the internet. Haha, internet muscles. Nice brandon, fight with people over the internet OVER CARS!!! your cool.

I was going to say, sounds a little young to be dating if you ask me ROFL. What a troll-tard.

i know, its pathetic that they're both jobless. But what can you do? I mean, my boyfriend helps me with my son while I'm working, so its sweet, but Brandon i dont think even looks for jobs. hah. but Whatever, thats on him. haha.

and oh my goodness, what is with all the popcorn?

:ohdamn: Oh boy. Seriously drop the anchor and get yourself a vibrator.

I should smack the piss out of you seriously thats rude as hell. Of course there are always the ASS clowns on any site enough said.

I was slow getting to the post and id hope you were JK.

I should smack the piss out of you seriously thats rude as hell. Of course there are always the ASS clowns on any site enough said.

:D haha, thank you. But little things like that don't bother me. I've heard them my whole life. It's only certain types of people who like my look. and Shaun, you're definately like my new best friend on this site! haha. :)

Im glad to be LOL I attempt to help everyone unless they refuse to take my help. Some how trying to help everyone always comes back to bite me in the ass though.

I was slow getting to the post and id hope you were JK.

It's cool man no hard feelings just having fun bored at work...You can have that or what's left of it.

Im glad to be LOL I attempt to help everyone unless they refuse to take my help. Some how trying to help everyone always comes back to bite me in the ass though.

you're too sweet. :) i'm glad your helping me. you can just easily say "sucks for you", but no, you're actually looking for stuff online for me! such a sweet heart! :D

I have been in the same situation before and people have been there for me on here. Bud being one of those people. DSMers stick together DSM FTW LOL

It's cool man no hard feelings just having fun bored at work...You can have that or what's left of it.

I no where said I wanted anything. I just found the comment rude and other people did to. Thats not cool at all not here to be your lecture or anything but dang. The way I look at it is if ya dont like what you see walk away and make no comments.

I have been in the same situation before and people have been there for me on here. Bud being one of those people. DSMers stick together DSM FTW LOL

I no where said I wanted anything. I just found the comment rude and other people did to. Thats not cool at all not here to be your lecture or anything but dang. The way I look at it is if ya dont like what you see walk away and make no comments.

haha, thank you. :)

wow how is this thread still open, ive read atleast a hundred since ive been part of the site, this takes the cake for being the worst, to leave even one post from that dbag is redic, this is a dsm forum not a retarded honda or badass wanna be thread. And the op is a girl HOLY COW, its like a bunch of D&D playing nerds that have never had a real gf or something. SMH

Your boyfriend is stupid. He should be happy you're into cars at all. Give him this:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Black Widow97 said:
Your boyfriend is stupid. Give him this:

I think that's Awesome. Says it all in a concise way with a picture. Everyone loves pictures.

By the way who's got that character that pisses on things that suck vinyl decal with a VTEC getting the golden shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back