The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

My boyfriend hates my DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell your boyfriend to get back on hondasociety to finish what he started. Guys her boyfriends accord is an embarrassment to us accord enthusiast and I LOL'd hard at the comments about hondas. Let's see I called your bf back when he was on hs and he got mad when I asked him about his his half assed swap, his half done 5 lug, his horrible paint job, and his drug addiction because you don't get teeth like his everyday I'm just saying. Your boyfriend actually has no room to talk with his half assed accord. Just tell him you have an actual color and a quicker car. Lol @ shitboxnaccord. He really should come back to hondasociety so we can have fun.

My girlfriend loves my slow pile, she drives a jetta LOL.
ps dont feed trolls.
water seeks its own level....Birds of a feather flock together, or should I say turds? LOL
Damn tweekers with black teeth LOL

I Had to just say, This is one of the funniest treads i've seen in a while Lol. Sure know's how to get out of hand.
I'm a Dsm guy for life but i also like honda's, own both but that's a totally different story

Just to joke around with him you should ask him if he knows what b16 means, and when he tells you about it, you should say, oh i heard it meant be there in 16 seconds. HaHa i bet he would get a good laugh at that one.

Just to joke around with him you should ask him if he knows what b16 means, and when he tells you about it, you should say, oh i heard it meant be there in 16 seconds. HaHa i bet he would get a good laugh at that one.

^Lmfao

Reading this thread makes me want to 4g63t a honda................

Dsm in enemy territory to coupdetat and slaughter them all, pop the hood and have dsm written all over my platform. Bawse...

Lol! :p

I said the same thing to some kid with a hatch covered with "jdm"stickers after he said he wanted to race me. According to him, my kyowas looked"very jdm" :rolleyes:

^Lmfao

Reading this thread makes me want to 4g63t a honda................

Dsm in enemy territory to coupdetat and slaughter them all, pop the hood and have dsm written all over my platform. Bawse...

Honestly i wouldnt mind having a 4g63 powered awd honda

Lol! :p

I said the same thing to some kid with a hatch covered with "jdm"stickers after he said he wanted to race me. According to him, my kyowas looked"very jdm" :rolleyes:

haha dude i got an idea lets all buy a civic and get a sticker that says something like that haha

oh my goodness, haven't come on here in days and you guys were still actully posting on here? Thought it would have stopped after my last comment... But anyways, I'm kind of done with this.

I'm going to finish replying to all of this and then I'm done. Haha.

As for tattoos, he has everything to clean and sanitize everything, new needles, cleans his gun, clean work area. I'm not a dumb dumb... :p

And oh my goodness, you guys on hondasociety are really mean!!! He doesn't have a drug addiction, he just has crappy crappy cars, and yes, a half assed 5 lug. Haha. But you guys don't have to be so mean. I mean yeah, his car sucks, but he's trying, and you guys on HS are so mean to him about it. Haha. I tell him to stay off that stupid site because all you guys are going to do is make fun. Also he got mad at me because this thread I guess got brought up on HS, and he's mad I'm talking shit. But whatever. My car is better then his, and thats all that matters. :p

And as for the B16 joke, I'm sooo going to say it! hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back