The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

My bloody day of work 30 vs. 17

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bartels903 said:
Well I'm off at 730 I had all my stuff done at 6:45, and he comes back at 715 with all the closers dishes, and tells me I can't leave without doing them. So then i proceeded to tell him to f*** off in a nutshell. He then told me "Once you get into the real world you will realize that not everything goes your way"

Aren't you off at 7:30, not 7:15? You indicated nothing about having the privilege of leaving "when you're done". What REALLY happened there?

so wait. you get off at 7:30. he gives you dishes at 7:15. YOURE STILL OBLIGATED TO DO THE ####ING DISHES UNTIL 7:30! just cause you thought you were done at 6:45 means jack shit, you shouldve checked to make sure there were no closers dishes to be cleaned. if i was your boss i would have fired you on the spot. Just because you are scheduled to get off at 7:30 does not always mean you can just leave at that time, if your boss asks you to finish something before leaving, you stay until its done. thats called responsibility. now if he purposely waited till 7:15 to give you shit, it still sucks but hes the boss. learn to suck it up, cause the way you act, he wont be your last.

you are correct. him getting violent was way wrong. he simply should have said "if you are unwilling to do your job or finish your duties, theres the door. i can find 100 little turdfaced 17 year olds like you who are willing and have them hired by 8am tomorrow morning, its your choice"

Thomas91169 said:
so wait. you get off at 7:30. he gives you dishes at 7:15. YOURE STILL OBLIGATED TO DO THE ####ING DISHES UNTIL 7:30! just cause you thought you were done at 6:45 means jack shit, you shouldve checked to make sure there were no closers dishes to be cleaned. if i was your boss i would have fired you on the spot. Just because you are scheduled to get off at 7:30 does not always mean you can just leave at that time, if your boss asks you to finish something before leaving, you stay until its done. thats called responsibility. now if he purposely waited till 7:15 to give you shit, it still sucks but hes the boss. learn to suck it up, cause the way you act, he wont be your last.

you are correct. him getting violent was way wrong. he simply should have said "if you are unwilling to do your job or finish your duties, theres the door. i can find 100 little turdfaced 17 year olds like you who are willing and have them hired by 8am tomorrow morning, its your choice"

Well put

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back