The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

My birthday

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

92awddsm

DSM Wiseman
Jan 17, 2004
Chesterfield, Virginia
I was just sitting here thinking and realized tomorrow is my birthday. I knew for the past week that something was coming up but I couldnt remember what it was. Has anyone else ever done this?

nahh i never forget my b-day cuz i always get a card from my dentist a week before :) :dsm: :thumb:

HAHA! That is Hillarious! how old are you man, 75?? Now that you need that electric wheel chair and are in a nursing home you have more important things to think about than your birthday!!!! LOL that is cRaZy. Either you are soooo busy with things that you forgot or you do to much el drogas :shhh:

bluelightning92 said:
you have more important things to think about than your birthday!!!! LOL that is cRaZy. Either you are soooo busy with things that you forgot or you do to much el drogas :shhh:

Im hovering around 30.

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Tomorrow !!!!!!!!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

92awddsm said:
Im hovering around 30.
Join the club I'm two shy of it and my wife reminds me everyday. Happy birthday :thumb:

Redmachine said:
Join the club I'm two shy of it and my wife reminds me everyday. Happy birthday :thumb:

My wife has been quiet about it till about 10 minutes ago and now she wont shut up. Plus she is a grand 23 yrs young.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!!!!
my bday was last thursday, nikki's was yesterday

I do that LOL. People usually have to remind me.

Happy Birthday :cool:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back