The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

my 99 gst street/show build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

so the cars gone through some cosmetic and maintenance changes since ive last updated this thread. within the last year. she got some new shoes, 17x8.5 Enkei EV5's which are waaaaay better then the old off brand black wheels that came with the car. I also managed to grab a carbon hood from another local dsmer. when I first got the car it was a complete wiring hack job behind the dash for the stereo. back in the early spring I finally got the motivation to get everything working again.

13hrs bent in weird places to rewire/upgrade everything was definitely worth it. brand new kenwood double din navi BT and all the bells and whistles. new infinity cappa 6.5' components up front. new Kaption 2 way 6x9 in the rear all hooked up to a 500w 4 channel kenwood amp in the factory amp location under the passenger seat with minimal seat modification for clearance. the car also got fully dynamatted in the trunk to "eliminate" vibration from my brand new Apline 12' DVC in a borted box powered by an 2300 watt RMS American bass amp.. needless to say it sounds like a concert hall.

for the longest time I was trying to figure out what I was going to do to actually have a floor back there since it didn't have the flimsy press board. I made myself a template and used some left over 1' thick cherry hardwood from my basement reno. its solid and definitely gets some attention back there.

over this winter I will be sourcing a full 6bolt to start on the fun stuff... stay tuned for more !!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back