The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

my 4g63 swap NEED HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohns87

Probationary Member
Mar 1, 2012
kingsport, Tennessee
well i would like to first say hello to all the dsm guys. my name is john and i live in pigeon forge Tennessee. i am the proud owner of a 1987 chrysler conquest tsi that i have had for the past 7 years and have enjoyed this wonderful ride. after loosing the #2 piston in my 2.6l g54b i decided to do an engine swap. now under the hood is a 92 4g63 and here is a list of what i have done. on the exhaust side i am using a forced performance cast manifold that has been ceramic coated also a bullseye ss steel hot side and a holset hx35 turbo. to that is a custom welded down pipe with a tial 38mm wast gate to atmosphere dump and a electronic boost controller. 3" ss exhaust all the way also a aem wide band. on the intake side i have the cyclone intake with the butterflies set at 3500rpm to open thru a summit racing programmable rpm switch. FIC 750 injectors and a AEM big bore fuel rail with an adjustable fpr. in the tank is a high volume fuel pump. air gets to the engine thru a cx racing inner cooler kit. power gets to the rear wheels thru a custom bell housing and a toyota supra 5 speed tranny. for the engine management system (this is where i need help) i am using a 1g eprom ecu which i had a socket installed and a ostrich 2.0 emulator. the software i am using is called jackal. i built a diy logging cable from this site. i wanted to let all of you know what i have so you can help me. First i can't get the logging cable to work(need help with that) second i really don't know how to use this software. i am driving the car but it is really rich in a pull if anyone can help me or lives near me that can help to get my car tuned i would greatly appreciate it thanks john

i would but as i stated i can not get it to log that is one of the reasons i need some help

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back