The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

My 4G Mustang

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timeslip Info
1/4 Mile: 9.740 @ 138.000
1/8 Mile: 6.210 @ 112.000
60' Time: 1.510
Turbo Used: pte5857

i changed to a s366 turbo this winter. Made some 1/8th mile hits that video. it ran 6.18@116. on the rev forgot to shift for a sec.

Its pulling like a mother fu..... now in 2nd gear. LOL wish i would have stayed in it for a 1/4mile pass. that a heck of a mph for 1/8th mile. 4mph faster that when i ran the 9.7x. i would guess maybe low to mid 9 now.

Very nice ride indeed! :hellyeah: Love hearing those great sounds coming from the old Stanger.:D The commentary is second to none too IMHO... Love it!LOL

My favorite quote ever... "Where there's a will there's a way. Detroit hood tv comin at chu, wit a Mustang, let me show ya'll... No that's not a 5.0, not a 351, it's a Mitsubishi motor. Tucked in there nice, the craftsmanship is right, and it's different. Therefore you can't beat it. Original and it run! I won a little money off this car... and I love it." ROFL ROFL LOL :applause:

Damn is that a classic!

Very nice ride indeed! :hellyeah: Love hearing those great sounds coming from the old Stanger.:D The commentary is second to none too IMHO... Love it!LOL

My favorite quote ever... "Where there's a will there's a way. Detroit hood tv comin at chu, wit a Mustang, let me show ya'll... No that's not a 5.0, not a 351, it's a Mitsubishi motor. Tucked in there nice, the craftsmanship is right, and it's different. Therefore you can't beat it. Original and it run! I won a little money off this car... and I love it." ROFL ROFL LOL :applause:

Damn is that a classic!

Thanks

how do you like the powerglide? I am going to do a similar rwd project and am debating on powerglide, th350 or th400

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back