The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

My 2gb awd talon build thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just found your build thread today, i cant believe i never found it before!

I just read through your entire build thread today! so cool to see how far you've come! seems like your getting pretty dang close, i cant think of anything else you could do to the car with how many quality parts you've put on! one of the sickest builds I've seen on here, so props to you!!

Couple questions tho, how long have you owned your talon for? is this build an accurate representation of a time scale for everything that's happened?

Anddd final question, have you kept all your receipts for everything over the years? i could imagine you'd be close to $40-$50k in that thing! such a quality well thought out build man! I'm Jealous

Well this has nothing to do with performance, however, I built this car for show and GOOOOOO!!! Well she is ready for the dyno so I can get to enjoying her. Seems I will finally make it to Texas 2k this year.

20190119_213903.jpg
20190119_215741.jpg

Well I'm sad and happy at the same time. This build is complete. There is nothing left for me to do to prolong the punishment of that dyno. Installed my Autometer fuel sending unit and Guage. She will roll on the trailer monday.
20190126_221922.jpg
20190126_222009.jpg
I will eventually do away with some of the guages see as how the MXS monitor along with the new Link Ecu will display all of the values. However, I am still learning them. Soooooo.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back