The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Drag Race Build My 2g dsm second build, this ones going smoother

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I couldn't help but smile with the comparison between the two wheels... 4 fingers vs 6 huh? :D

And the torquing of the nut was :ohdamn:

Good video though man, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing it make a pass.
hhahha yea, that dropping of the turbo was not my finest moment LOL and yea whats better then 6 fingers in a hole LOLLOLLOL

where getting closer boys!!!

E3FC9C5D-A632-4DB3-9F5B-809C6B9D37B7.jpeg

I will forever be jealous of folks that can craft together such a beautiful masterpiece when it comes to wiring.
i will be forever jealous of folks who can look at a car and know how to dissect it like a pig in biology class, know every component and how it works and how to replace it. i know basic bolt on's and how to drive them, not dissect them :( which is why i love watching all these builds.

i will be forever jealous of folks who can look at a car and know how to dissect it like a pig in biology class, know every component and how it works and how to replace it. i know basic bolt on's and how to drive them, not dissect them :( which is why i love watching all these builds.

Wiring is my largest weakness. And I've not had to rip open a motor or trans yet, but with the power I'm making out of these cars.. it's only a matter of time.
yea i dont know about a master piece but its kinda pretty LOL

It's better than what I've produced thus far. This 2g I'm getting, might have to go to a push-button start; doesn't turn off when you take the key out LOL. I may be sending you a PM to discuss yours, if that's okay.

Wiring is my largest weakness. And I've not had to rip open a motor or trans yet, but with the power I'm making out of these cars.. it's only a matter of time.

It's better than what I've produced thus far. This 2g I'm getting, might have to go to a push-button start; doesn't turn off when you take the key out LOL. I may be sending you a PM to discuss yours, if that's okay.
yea deff, i think we can figure something out with it

this is the video i put together from the dyno day, and unfortunately the mds cdi box took a crap on us just before our first real pull. i have now gotten a new cdi box and will be re visting the dyno soon and i will keep you guys all updated!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back