The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

My 2009 season video Super Lap Battle Limited FF champions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

God damn thats an awesome video grats for beating all the odds. Now im gonna go watch it again.... and again...

we should vote Drew's car as DSM Tuners CAR OF THE YEAR award.. this car deserves it!!!

aite, peace.

Hey guys, please spread this video. I'll be 100% honest and say that without sponsors signed on for next year we will not race this car. So lets spread this video around so everyone knows about the car and hopefully some people will want to get onboard to make 2010 a reality!

Awsome job! Congradulations on your season's success!

great job! Thanks for the shout out. Of course we'll help with what we can (usually the pinch scenarios) but ask and I'll usually see what we can do.

haha. i love when you just leave them for dead on the strait. awesome man. so stoked that someone is out making a good name for dsms everywhere.

Drew you got my support i'll go sending this videos world wide LOL. no joke this is the best faster DSM ever in time attack in fwd trim.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back