The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

my 1G Turbo for 3000GT n\T?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMount

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 20, 2010
Monroe, Wisconsin
I wanna trade my 1G Turbo Laser for 3000GT n\t.

runs great, other then major boost leak @ intake Manifold @ the flange from crappy gasket.

any takers? :pray:

I do not understand why? I have always loved them, and I'm looking for something different, but still mitsu. My friend has a n\t 3kgt DOHC, and it's a pretty fun car. Handles a million times better then mine and its on stock suspension.

I don't want a V8.

I love the look of the 3kGT's especially the Early Early ones, and the Late late ones.

I also love the sound of the 6G72. Turbo and non. I've driven a non turbo, and absolutely love it.

I've just got a passion for 3k's

they are also a bi*** to work on, heavy as ####, and ALL parts are expensive and hard to get.

the only 3k id have is a VR-4 and they are pretty hard to come by.

If that is your passion, go for it. I just could not give up having a Turbo and I just got it a week ago. I also could not give up my Mustang GT. Two different monsters and driving experiences yet, two I could not live without.

they are also a bi*** to work on, heavy as ####, and ALL parts are expensive and hard to get.

the only 3k id have is a VR-4 and they are pretty hard to come by.

3K Vr-4 hard to come by??? Maybe the Convertible LOL idk about a regular 3k vr4, there's like 10 of them on craigslist.

and I'm aware of how heavy they are, and they aren't that bad to work on, I've worked on my buddies several times now yeah it's a little more of a challenge but nothin to crazy I've definitely had harder....Damn VW. Change the spark plugs on a 2.0L 1999.5 Jetta LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back