The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

My 1997 Spyder GS-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FalpenHost

Probationary Member
Jun 10, 2022
Wellford, South_Carolina
My name is Jeff. I live in Wellford, SC. Over the last few years, I’ve owned 3 2nd Gen Eclipses. All three have been Spyders. 2 had the 4g63 and 1 had the 4g64. I grew up around mechanics and in shops but this is my first time ever actually working on a turbo car so I’m new to the concept. My family is big on V8’s and older classics.
I recently bought my Latest Eclipse within the last year. When I bought it the car came with a rebuilt 4g63 with a 16g(I’m assuming eBay) turbo, 3” exhaust from the down pipe and a whole lot of work. When I bought the car it was pretty much just the motor and trans under the hood. I’ve spent the last year restoring all the parts it needs to be functional.
My long term goal is to be able to pass this car down to my son who will hopefully appreciate it as much as I have.
Although I have not been an active part of this forum I do come here A LOT. I do a lot of research and only really post if I am stuck and can’t find what I’m looking for.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Hey welcome Jeff.
Its nice too see a project like this. Its not just maintenance and race car. This will be a special project.

Theres lots of answers here on tuners. Sumtimes tho you should use Google, and put dsmtuners at the end. Still don't hesitate to ask, thats what the community is here for.

You should fill out a vehicle profile > http://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back