The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

My 1997 2gb awd talon build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got my timing belt in. Thanks again Drew
2012-09-25155802.jpg

Had to get a 3g master cylinder so I had it worked over like the other. I also did the same to my clutch master cylinder.
2012-09-27223630.jpg

my thermastat housing.
2012-09-27223703.jpg

My 6bolt swap scatter shield
2012-09-28204242.jpg

When I first layed eyes on this thing I was not a fan. As I started thinking about it and a little coaxing from my good friend mike I had to get it. Thanks Andy Gloria will live on.
DSC03883.jpg

DSC03884.jpg

Man keep it up, I love the way everything is coming out. I'm taking on a 2g build as well pretty soon. You're build inspired me for sure.

Alex

Update Pay Pal surprised me after almost a year. They found in my favor and gave me back my money for the parts, less the $100 for the one part he sent back. So I am happy.

I go out in the garage and see this car that I built, and often wonder if I will ever finish it. Its like I am so close. Then I go back in and see where it started and I remember thinking the same thing back then. It will be done and I will remember all of the pain and struggle when I am being pushed back in the seat crying like a little girl on the verge of pooping on my self. I will laugh and say job well done.Update Pay Pal surprised me after almost a year. They found in my favor and gave me back my money for the parts, less the $100 for the one part he sent back. So I am happy.

I go out in the garage and see this car that I built, and often wonder if I will ever finish it. Its like I am so close. Then I go back in and see where it started and I remember thinking the same thing back then. It will be done and I will remember all of the pain and struggle when I am being pushed back in the seat crying like a little girl on the verge of pooping on my self. I will laugh and say job well done.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back