The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

mtx-l issues upon installation

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zcoh2gdsm

10+ Year Contributor
May 13, 2011
harrisburg, Pennsylvania
just got my mtx-l installed today, so far im having some issues.

1.) the sensor connector wont click into place. it seems like it's just not long enough or somethings stopping it inside but i dont hear a snap and i can pull it apart.

2.) when trying to calibrate it, it's getting stuck on htr (heater) and wont go past that, i can see the sensor glowing red though so i know it's heated.

is this a defective kit maybe? it was working 45 minutes ago until i slid my drivers seat up and i guess it knocked the connector loose. please help

nope no short, the sensor has a heater inside of it which gets the sensor to operating temp, i fixed it anyway, still doesn't click in but i moved where it's connected and had to recalibrate it 500 or so times but it works now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back