The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

MTX-D boost gauge which wire to use for link

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasershark

Proven Member
May 17, 2013
over yander, Idaho
Cant seem to find an answer. The only post with this gauge that I could find went unanswered. I have the innovate mtx-d boost gauge and it tells you how to log using their little computer application but it doesn't say which specific wire to use (output wire) to log with a different device like ecmlink.
If anybody knows I could really use an answer...

THANKS!!!
:hellyeah:

Last edited:
Ok did some probing and just like the wideband (mtx-l) it is the yellow wire. Should have figured (assumed) but whatever. Will need to do some calibrations through link because the gauge reads 20 in/hg while link is reading 15.xx in/hg.

If anybody has some pointers to make link match what the gauge reads, fell free to let me know if I don't figure it out first.

As always thanks!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back